Not sure which earrings go best together? Not to worry, we have curated the perfect trio of earrings to create the perfect earring stack that goes from day to night!
Carefully curated to be the perfect gift for your loved one or yourself, this set is released in limited quantities and cannot be ordered. The trio comes in a limited edition collector’s box while each earring comes in a suede pouch that is great for storing on the go or travel.
The 5mm Pearl stud earrings are only available through the Start your Stack collection, and are not sold individually in stores. This means these earrings are unique and exclusive to this Start your Stack box!
In addition, the Pearl Hoop earrings can be worn 2 ways; including with or without the removable pearl. As well as you can add the removable pearl to the 5mm pearl stud to allow for a more versatile addition to your jewellery collection. 5 looks with 3 pairs of earrings!
Pearls are often considered heirloom pieces, passed down as family treasures due to their enduring beauty and value.
All earrings included in this box are crafted in Gold Plated Sterling Silver to provide assurance of it’s durability and strength so that it can be worn everyday without worry.
Included earring styles:
EAR-SIL-2226 – Pearl Huggie
EAR-SIL-2222 – Pearl Hoop
EAR-SIL-2348 – 5mm Pearl Studs
Cleaning and Care
Cleaning: Soak briefly in jewellery cleaner or a mild solution of soap and warm water, then rinse and gently polish with a soft cloth. Professionally clean periodically (every six months for jewellery set with gemstones).
Storage: Store pieces separately in a fabric lined case or jewellery box, like our Genuine Leather Jewellery Travel Case with compartments, or in chamois bags, so they do not get scratched.
- Do not wear while doing home cleaning, gardening, or other types of manual labour, or while sleeping.
- Do not wear while bathing, showering, swimming, or using a hot tub or sauna.
- Do not expose to household cleaners, especially those containing bleach.
- Do not expose to cosmetics, perfumes, sunscreens, lotions, and hairspray/hair gel. Apply these first and let them dry before wearing fine jewellery.
- Do not use paper towels or tissues to dry — they can scratch.
- If visible scratches or damage appears, bring pieces in for professional care (repair, polishing, re-plating).
- Use only a very soft brush to clean pieces when needed (i.e., the brush that comes in our Jewellery Care Set) to prevent scratching.