This ring with it’s 6x8mm aquamarine and .35 carat total weight of diamonds set in 14kt white gold is absolutely stunning! The halo of diamonds around the emerald cut aquamarine, complement the center stone and add extra sparkle and sophistication.
Soak briefly in a jewellery cleaner or a mild solution of soap and warm water, then rinse and gently polish with a soft cloth. Professionally clean periodically.
Store pieces separately in a fabric lined case or jewellery box, like our Genuine Leather Jewellery Travel Case with compartments, or in chamois bags, so they do not get scratched.
Caution and Comments
- Do not wear while doing home cleaning, gardening, or other types of manual labour, or while sleeping.
- Do not wear while bathing, showering, swimming, or using a hot tub or sauna.
- Do not expose to household cleaners, especially those containing bleach.
- Do not expose to cosmetics, perfumes, sunscreens, lotions, and hairspray/hair gel. Apply these first and let them dry before wearing fine jewellery.
- Do not use paper towels or tissues to dry — they can scratch. If visible scratches or damage appears, bring pieces in for professional care (repair, polishing, re-plating). Use only a very soft brush to clean pieces when needed (i.e., the brush that comes in our Jewellery Care Set) to prevent scratching.