Aquamarine is a beautiful blue gemstone known for its calming and soothing properties. The diamonds add a touch of sparkle and elegance to the overall design of the ring. The white gold setting complements the gemstones and enhances their beauty.
Soak briefly in a jewellery cleaner or a mild solution of soap and warm water, then rinse and gently polish with a soft cloth. Professionally clean periodically.
Store pieces separately in a fabric lined case or jewellery box, like our Genuine Leather Jewellery Travel Case with compartments, or in chamois bags, so they do not get scratched.
Caution and Comments
- Do not wear while doing home cleaning, gardening, or other types of manual labour, or while sleeping.
- Do not wear while bathing, showering, swimming, or using a hot tub or sauna.
- Do not expose to household cleaners, especially those containing bleach.
- Do not expose to cosmetics, perfumes, sunscreens, lotions, and hairspray/hair gel. Apply these first and let them dry before wearing fine jewellery.
- Do not use paper towels or tissues to dry — they can scratch. If visible scratches or damage appears, bring pieces in for professional care (repair, polishing, re-plating). Use only a very soft brush to clean pieces when needed (i.e., the brush that comes in our Jewellery Care Set) to prevent scratching.