Fire of the North Engagement Ring with 1.00 Carat TW of Diamonds in 14kt White Gold.
Cleaning and Care
Cleaning: Soak briefly in jewellery cleaner or a mild solution of soap and warm water, then rinse and gently polish with a soft cloth. Professionally clean periodically (every six months for jewellery set with gemstones).
Storage: Store pieces separately in a fabric lined case or jewellery box, like our Genuine Leather Jewellery Travel Case with compartments, or in chamois bags, so they do not get scratched.
- Do not wear while doing home cleaning, gardening, or other types of manual labour, or while sleeping.
- Do not wear while bathing, showering, swimming, or using a hot tub or sauna.
- Do not expose to household cleaners, especially those containing bleach.
- Do not expose to cosmetics, perfumes, sunscreens, lotions, and hairspray/hair gel. Apply these first and let them dry before wearing fine jewellery.
- Do not use paper towels or tissues to dry — they can scratch.
- If visible scratches or damage appears, bring pieces in for professional care (repair, polishing, re-plating).
- Use only a very soft brush to clean pieces when needed (i.e., the brush that comes in our Jewellery Care Set) to prevent scratching.