The “Evil Eye” has been adopted by many cultures as a symbol of protection. Seen as a positive charm for the wearer, the Evil Eye is said to deflect bad feelings and evil from the wearer. Crafted in 10kt Yellow gold, these pieces will stand the test of time and remain on trend for 2022.
Cleaning and Care
Cleaning: Soak briefly in jewellery cleaner or a mild solution of soap and warm water, then rinse and gently polish with a soft cloth. Professionally clean periodically (every six months for jewellery set with gemstones).
Storage: Store pieces separately in a fabric lined case or jewellery box, like our Genuine Leather Jewellery Travel Case with compartments, or in chamois bags, so they do not get scratched.
- Do not wear while doing home cleaning, gardening, or other types of manual labour, or while sleeping.
- Do not wear while bathing, showering, swimming, or using a hot tub or sauna.
- Do not expose to household cleaners, especially those containing bleach.
- Do not expose to cosmetics, perfumes, sunscreens, lotions, and hairspray/hair gel. Apply these first and let them dry before wearing fine jewellery.
- Do not use paper towels or tissues to dry — they can scratch.
- If visible scratches or damage appears, bring pieces in for professional care (repair, polishing, re-plating).
- Use only a very soft brush to clean pieces when needed (i.e., the brush that comes in our Jewellery Care Set) to prevent scratching.